- Community band season is in full swing now, as is another year of clarinet lessons. As a result, at varying times I am now playing regular clarinet, alto clarinet, alto sax, and now flute (which, for the record, is the first woodwind instrument I ever tried to play). As if that weren't enough, I'm attending a local workshop in a couple of weeks.
- At long last, I managed to carve out a time slot for Icelandic lessons. As one of the items on My bucket list is to go to Iceland sometime in the next 10 years, this is not a moment too soon.
- Working out the logistics for a trip down to the States in August 2017 to see the total eclipse of the sun on August 21.
- Winnipeg Symphony's starting up as well, so I expect to spend some quality time at the Concert Hall in the near future.
- I've also been knocking off one project after another after another. Took 2 loads of concrete to the dump. Finished sewing a quilt. Painted things. Built things. Cleaned things. Wrecked things.
- Oh, and it's time to think about assembling the ingredients for Yule fruitcake.
I think I'm going to need a bigger calendar, too.